Most tickets are shipped using your selected method within 24 hours of when you place an order. However, in some cases, the tickets have not yet been printed and mailed by the venues, so the tickets will not be available to be shipped to you until a later date. Shipping methods are merely descriptive of the shipping service used and do not imply a guaranteed delivery date.
All tickets are delivered via an express delivery service (i.e., Federal Express, Express Mail, messenger, etc.) and most deliveries will require a signature. It is your responsibility to be available to accept the delivery. You agree to provide a secure delivery location and authorize someone at that address to act as your agent in your absence to accept delivery of the package. If for any reason your tickets are returned without being delivered, our order fulfillment partners will try to contact you to arrange for another delivery attempt, but will not be responsible for tickets that arrive late due to failed attempts to deliver.
Sometimes the seller fulfilling your order may offer delivery by email for certain tickets where this option is available. Also, depending on the seller's location, they may be willing to arrange will-call or pick-up options. Sellers may collect a fee for any of these services at their discretion, and in lieu of shipping charges. To find out if any of these options are available to you, contact the seller whose phone number is provided in your order confirmation. Anytickets.com LLC cannot guarantee that these services are available, and all arrangements must be made directly with the seller.
- FedEx Standard Delivery - $15.00 - Tickets are shipped using an expedited 2-3 day shipping service. Use this method for most tickets to most events.
- FedEx Express Delivery - $25.00 -Tickets are shipped using an expedited 1-2 day shipping service. Use this method if your event is within the next 72 hours to guarantee that your tickets will arrive in time for the event.
- FedEx Saturday Delivery - $35.00- Tickets are shipped using an expedited 1-2 day shipping service. Use this method if you are ordering on Thursday night or Friday for a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday event. Please be aware that unless specified, tickets shipped for events on Mondays may not arrive until Tuesday unless "Saturday Delivery" is selected.
- FedEx International Express Delivery - $40.00 -Tickets are shipped using an expedited international delivery method. Use this method when you are located outside of the United States by selecting your country of origin. Please be aware that international shipments may experience delays that are beyond our control for a variety of reasons including but not limited to: customs delays, transit delays, and local service availability. Please allow at least 5 business days before your event for your tickets to arrive once shipped.
If customers do not receive their tickets within a couple of days from when their order was placed, they want to know where their tickets are. This is one of the most common calls that we receive in the call center. There is a normal period of time based on when the event is taking place as to when the customer will receive their tickets. Below is a list of each of the types of events that we sell tickets to and when the tickets normally ship.
- Sports Tickets Sports tickets usually arrive in the ticket sellers� offices about 2 weeks prior to the start of the season. Pre-season tickets arrive 10 days prior to the pre-season start. Once the season has begun, tickets will ship right away. The only delays during the season are if the tickets are coming from a season ticket holder.
- Concert Tickets Tickets usually ship 2-4 weeks prior to the show.
- Plays For any play that is currently playing, tickets will be shipped within 48 hours of order processing.